Applicable to On-Sets as well
The philosophy behind this month’s tip is that it doesn’t make any difference whether you win a cube game match by one point or 15. You still get a 6 for finishing first.
- When leading the match, practice KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!).
- Drive the shake to a Forceout, especially if you are not the Goal-setter.
- Play frequently to Forbidden. You want to force a short and sweet Solution.
- Take your full time for each move.
- Take the full time for writing a Solution and then for checking opponents’ Solutions.