Applicable to On-Sets as well
- When trailing, play even more aggressively.
- Stop the leader from employing KISS. (See last month’s tip.)
- Move cubes to Required to create a longer Solutions.
- Don’t let the leader stall. Time him/her aggressively.
- In a two-way match in which you are trailing by four points, do not let the last shake end in a Forceout. Challenge Never when the opponent plays the last cube to the mat or before you play the last cube. The same philosophy applies at the end of the extra five minutes at the end of the round. Challenge Never before the “freeze the mat; everyone write an Equation” warning is given.