Here are some variations (rules) played in the Greater Lansing (MI) Equations League during its 1984 season.
- No Rule – A player may choose to state “No Rule,” at the time the rules are being stated.
- Decimal and Multiple Digits Rule – The Solution writer will do the following:
1) Insert on his paper decimal points somewhere in the numerals of the Goal,
2) Insert decimal points somewhere in the numerals of the Solution, unless they are to be interpreted as whole numbers, and
3) May use multiple-digit numerals in the Solution if those numerals along with a % sign, or a decimal point, represent a number n, such that 0 < n < 1.
Leave a Comment