Classify each of these statements as true or false.
- The digits 0, 1, 2, and 3 have a higher chance of being rolled than 4 through 9.
- The Goal-setter may always make a Bonus move to Forbidden before setting the Goal.
- The first move after the Goal is set is made by the player to the right of the Goal-setter.
- Once the Goal-setter puts a cube on the Goal section of the playing mat, that cube may not be put back in Resources.
- The Goal-setter may rearrange the cubes of the Goal on the mat provided the Goal-setter has not said “Goal.”