The Propaganda sections played in the 2015-2016 Tournament Year: A B C F
This month’s quiz focuses on two techniques of section A that are often confused:
8. Tabloid Thinking
Each one of the following examples is either Prejudice or Tabloid Thinking. Answer all the examples before you check the answers.
- Sure, I know who Lincoln was. He was the President who ended slavery.
- If we want to get our College Fund campaign started off right, let’s ask the Rosenbergs first. They’re Jewish, so they are bound to have a lot of money.
- You’re inviting me to go camping? No thanks – no sand and flies for me!
- The only reason people join the SDS is because they like to cause trouble.
- Asked what the National Academic Games Tournament was, Milo replied, “It’s a bunch of nuts playing with blocks and paper.”
See this and all of the other AGLOA Propaganda Quizzes here.